Frequently Asked Questions
What is Inventory Cloud?
In short, we are a cloud based software solution that connects New Development inventory with real estate professionals, putting availability and the power to reserve in the palm of their hands.
What makes this system unique?
Inventory Cloud was purpose built to close the gap between Real Estate Sales Representatives and New Home Builders. Every option, function and process within our system was made to give a sense of familiarity to those involved in the industry, and at the same time, pushing productivity within them. Uploading developments, searching units, and reserving is so easy and time efficient that productivity will be at an all time high, and both sales offices and REALTOR® can concentrate on closing sales, and spend less time on seeking answers.
I’m a Builder, how would this help me?
Maximizing sales office productivity by allowing salespersons to focus on booking closings and signing agreements instead of answering pricing inquiries repeatedly and working through hundreds of worksheets to assign units. Our system gives the answers as well as the ability to reserve the units.
Gaining more exposure from agents and their clients by being connected to those agents all the time.
Many Agents still do not get involved with new construction, as it can be a difficult time to get answers when you need them, not to mention time consuming. For any agent outside of a major city, it would be inconvenient to drive to sales office after sales office to get the information they would need to sell, and many of these agents could bring in substantial business. Our system is guaranteed to get more Agents excited about selling new construction by putting the power of the industry in their hands.
Inventory management is easy, updated live across the platform, and made very user friendly.
What is Inventory Cloud?
You’ll look like an expert to any prospect, or serious buyer as the answers will always be readily available when it comes to new construction.
No longer will you spend hours and days submitting worksheets for multiple units and clients only to find out you haven’t gotten one two weeks later. Instead, you can spend that time promoting and selling units to your clients that are available, instead of rolling the dice and “requesting” a unit reservation.
See the units you’ve reserved and keep track of what’s reserved and sold firm.
Search by development, by unit, or through our map to find the perfect development and unit for your client(s). It’s so easy and quick, you’ll always have it open on your computer, tablet and cellphone.
Do you have an iPhone/Android app?
We don’t have one currently, as we wanted to make the system compatible with any device and platform. We may get an app developed in the near future if the demand for a mobile specific system exists.
How can I sign up?
If you are a real estate agent, you can register here. If you are a builder, please contact us.
REALTOR® TERMS & CONDITIONS
INVENTORY CLOUD INCORPORATED REALTOR® TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE OF ANY AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY REVISIONS MADE AFTER ACCEPTANCE.
- Access to the site for the purpose of reserving units (“the Inventory”) on a buyer’s behalf, is only permitted to those currently registered & licensed Real Estate Sales Representatives (“REALTORS®”). Any access to the site (“inventorycloud.ca”) and/or any other affiliated domains, is strictly prohibited to anyone not currently holding a valid real estate license.
- Our site displays the inventory that new condo/home builders have agreed to being displayed on the site (“inventorycloud.ca”). We reserve the right to use any and all information in marketing/advertising, but do not transfer that right to any person(s) using our website. Permissions to market and advertise such developments can only be granted by the Developer and that consent should be verified by each individual agent before doing so.
- We are not a real estate brokerage and do not take part in the completion of any transaction. We enable REALTORS® working on behalf of buyer’s (“Condo Purchaser”) to find available units (“the inventory”), and place a unit on hold for their buyer. The Home/Condo Builder (“Developer”) carries out the transaction – signing APS, taking deposits, and closing on the units.
- Any Information and Content that is on the Site is subject to change or alteration at any time, without the need for prior notice.
3. LIVE INVENTORY
- The Inventory (“Condo Units” and “Development”) on our site are Live in Real Time. The Inventory is connected to the Developer, and all REALTOR® members. When a member reserves a unit, that reservation is reflective across the whole platform, making it LIVE. This reservation is good for a period of 24 hours by default (however it is up to the individual Developer whether they want a shorter or longer grace period), in which if you have not responded to the Developer’s request to go in to the sales center, your reservation shall become null and void.
- Two REALTORS® (“Agents”) may not reserve a unit at the same time. While a unit reservation is being filled in for a unit, no other Agent may fill in a reservation for that same unit. There is a timeout that will only allocate a small amount of time to complete the reservation form.
- We (“Inventory Cloud Inc.” and all of it’s members, directors, officers and employees) do not make any representation or warranty on any of the information displayed on our site as the Developments are uploaded and verified for accuracy by the Developer and their Sales Team prior to going live on the system.
4. IP (“Intellectual Property”)
- Any and all content displayed on the site (“inventorycloud.ca”) is owned and/or licensed for use by Inventory Cloud Incorporated. This information is not to be replicated, duplicated, and/or used for any other purpose than for that which it was intended. This information includes but is not limited to the following:
- Any and all logos, graphics, domain names, social media, trademarks, aliases.
- Developments and all any and all information are licensed for use of display to Inventory Cloud Inc.
5. USER ACCESS
- Access to the Site is only given to licensed real estate sales representatives. Anyone registering for an account with Inventory Cloud must have a real estate license in good standing and currently be a member of their respective Real Estate Organization (ex. RECO). A valid RECO license # will be requested upon registration to confirm the REALTORS® current status.
- Agent members agree to not abuse the privilege of having access to inventory by simultaneously reserving units in which they do not have actual purchaser’s for. If an agent is found to be misusing the Site, they can and will be banned from accessing the inventory entirely at our sole and absolute discretion.
- Unit reservations by default will be held for 24 hours from the time of submitting (A Builder may require less time for keeping a unit on hold). It is the Agent’s responsibility to ensure that they are able to get in to the Builder’s sales office with their buyer client to sign the APS after a reservation is made. The Builder, in their sole and absolute discretion, may cancel a reservation if an Agent:
- Does not communicate within a 24 hour period with the sales office.
- Cannot make it in to the sales office in a timely manner.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY
- The Company (“Inventory Cloud Incorporated”) and the Site (“inventorycloud.ca”) will and shall not be held liable for any damages resulting directly and/or indirectly from any use or misuse of the Site and its Content. Such damages could include, but are not limited to: Loss of Business, Loss of Information, Loss of Data, Lost or diminished revenues.
- The Site (“inventorycloud.ca”) is not a sales agency, does not represent the Builder in their sales dealings, and will not be involved in the closing process of any transaction. For any specific inquiries regarding sales, Agents are to contact the Builder directly.
- Builder’s with inventory on the Site (“inventorycloud.ca”) are under contract with Inventory Cloud Inc. to provide such information. We make no representation that this information shall be allowed to be distributed by anyone using our site through there own marketing efforts. It is the sole responsibility of each Agent to ensure that the builder will allow them to use their information how they see fit to market the developments.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the Site and its Content, please refrain from use of the service and discontinue your account with the Site.
- To contact Inventory Cloud regarding any of the above terms and conditions, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The privacy of the members of Inventory Cloud is held in high regard and the information we take as well as its use is outlined below:
While registering on our site as an Agent (“REALTOR®), you’ll be asked to enter information such as Name, Contact info, Brokerage information, and your license number (ex RECO.) We use your license # only to verify your identity as an agent in good standing with your governing body. The information such as your Name, Contact and Brokerage details, are used when you have reserved a unit. This information will get automatically put in your unit reservation so that the Builder has your details for following up with you.
When reserving a unit you will have to put in your Buyer’s information. This information includes Name, Contact Information, Address, as well as Photo ID. The Buyer’s information is sent with the unit reservation to the Builders sales office along with their ID.
We use the email addresses from members in our system to send automatic updates on units you have reserved, have under contract and sold. We also may send out updates with news regarding new features, development updates, etc. We have an Opt In/Out in the footer of our emails where you may change your email preference.